Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Wednesday's Playlist

It was good to be back in the saddle.  It felt right and made me happy about my lost seat of glory.  So here we go again.

Apples In Stereo: 7 Stars
Okkervil River: Lost Coastlines
Black Kids: I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
Old Crow Medicine Show: Humdinger
Fleet Foxes: Ragged Wood
The Black Keys: Your Touch
The Growers: To The Threads
Beck: Orphans
Kimya Dawson: Louie
Otis Redding: I've Been Loving You Too Long
Cold War Kids: Red Wine, Success!
Horse Feathers: Working Poor
King Khan and The Shrines: Torture
Devo: Whip It
Lykke Li: Little Bit
Albert Hammond Jr.: Gfc
My Brightest Diamond: From The Top Of The World
CSS: Rat is Dead (Rage)
Blitzen Trapper: Gold For Bread
Saul Williams: List Of Demands
The Walkmen: Donde esta la Playa
Tilly & The Wall: Chandelier Lake
Ra Ra Riot: Too Too Too Fast
Beck: Chemtrails
Ryan Adams: To Be Young
Rilo Kiley: Science vs. Romance

No comments: