Friday, September 5, 2008

I don't ever spell check my entries.

I'm in a crisis. It's something that has taken a hold of everything I think and torn it to shreds. It has kept me up at night and my diet, though usually generous and full, has gone down to a minimum. My family is starting to wonder what is making me upset, so I thought i'd finally start with the divulging.



I can't seem to figure out whether Good Will Hunting is the most brilliant movie I've ever seen or the worst movie I've ever seen.



There's no way it can be anywhere in the middle because there's something so confident about the style of that movie that i'm not sure that it's either:

A: So overwhelming with it's story that it makes the script seem completely tacky

or

B: Genuinely brilliant with it's storyline and character development.





-Nowak Attack may have exaggerated his distressed over the conflict

No comments: