Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I had the distinct un-privilege of recieving a free coupon to a meal at the newly installed Chik-fil-A on our campus.


The coupon was for (and i'm not even kidding you) a chicken sandwich and waffle fries.


So I timidly grabbed said chicken sandwich and waffle fries (and a dr. pepper or sumfin)



and i went up to the register and immediately wanted to go "Bitch, get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries. For free" and as I would say "for free!" i would whip the free coupon i had for my meal.



but I ended up just going "umm.. hey i have this coupon for a free meal... i... uh... i'm not sure if it's still good or not... but.. umm... here it is."




so she smiled, said it was still good and i ate my meal quietly whilst looking out at the view of the bay.






unforgivable

No comments: