Sunday, June 15, 2008

last wednesday's Playlist everrrrr

Spoon: Two Sides/Monsieur Valentine
Flight of the Conchords: Business Time
Al Green: Stay With Me (By the Sea)
The Watson Twins: Just LIke Heaven
The Marshall Tucker Band: Can't You See
Scissor Sisters: I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
Go Slowpoke: I Completely Understand
The Submarines: You Me and the Bourgeoisie
The Futureheads: Beginning of the Twist
Gnarls Barkley: Run (I'm a Natural Disaster)
She & Him: Why Do You Let Me Stay Here
Yogoman Burning Band: Chaka Chaka
Natalie Portman's Shaved Head: Beard Lust
The Little Ones: Unlock the Door!
Janis Joplin: Piece of my Heart
Weezer: Pork and Beans
Bon Iver: Skinny Love
Mason Jennings: Never Knew Your Name'
Mates of State: Now
Bonnie "Prince" Billy: So Everyone
Queen: Killer Queen
Someone Still Love You, Boris Yeltsin: Modern Mystery
Tokyo Police Club: In a Cave
Viva Voce: From the Devil Himself
The Kills: Last Day of Magic
No Age: Brain Burner
Tapes 'n Tapes: Say Back Something
Death Cab for Cutie: Your New Twin Sized Bed
The Decemberists: Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect
Dr. Dog: We All Belong

again, i'm still in love with dr. dog. i really am. and since this was my last show for the year, i decided to put in quite a few "requests"



hey everyone does it.


also now that i'm home and the wifi doesn't thrive as much my sporadic fucking mind, my blogige won't be nearly as fluid ( i made an attempt last summer to have as many posts as i do days in the month (so now it'll probably be once every couple days or so))

ANYWAYS i've got some brain burners cookin so... yeah


and listen to Go Slowpoke. it sounds like a young (and non-crazy) daniel johnson talking like a drunk guy who just broke up with a girl.

No comments: