Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Wednesday's Playlist

Libra's Rib: Green Eyed Girl
Flight of the Conchords: Business Time
Tokyo Police Club: In A Cave
Or, the Whale: Call and Response
Be Your Own Pet: The Kelly Affair
Yo La Tengo: Mr. Tough
Yogoman Burning Band: Chaka Chaka
No Age: Brain Burner
Does it Offend You, Yeah?: Battle Royale
Natalie Portman's Shaved Head: Beard Lust
The Growers: To the Threads
The Marshall Tucker Band: Can't You See
Ghostland Observatory: Dancing On My Grave
She & Him: You Really Got a Hold on Me
The Ramones: I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
Foot Foot: Typhoid Mary
Frightened Rabbit: Old Old Fashioned
Libra's Rib: Why We Said Goodbye
Born Ruffians: I Need a LIfe
The Racontuers: Hold Up
The Okmoniks: I'm On my Own
Bob Dylan: Positively 4th Street
The Black Keys: Psychotic Girl
Vampire Weekend: Mansard Roof
Little Ones: Unlock the Door!
Bon Iver: Skinny Love
Wolfmother: White Unicorn
The Decemberists: The Sporting Life

No comments: